Who am I?

I am a writing and publishing guru. What I dont know about the market just isn't worth knowing. So what if I'm unpublished? I choose to give other writers the gift of my wisdom and experience* that the other 500,000 writing blogs out there fail to give.
* No actual experience

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hey! I'm a guest on somebody's blog!

Ok, I'm a softie for anythng with paws. It's its small and furry, my interest is piqued. And if it purrs, well, I wanna take it home. Ask me about my darlings (past or present) and I could bore entertain you for an entire day. Click over to Confessions of An Animal Junkie (here), for one such cat story.

The story's true, but recounted in the voice I used for my one and only pub'd piece, "My Own Secret Dinosaur" (the main difference being that I had the cats as an adult, but the story is told through the eyes of a child). But as I'm really eight years of age on the inside, aaah, writing it that way was not a huge leap.

And if you enjoyed the blog piece, and would like to read the Dinosaur story, drop me a line privately and I'll get a copy over to you.

1 comment:

  1. Advice for anybody reading: Drop Jo-Ann that line. Her dino story is about sooooo much more than, well, dinos. And it's truly a fabulous read!

    ReplyDelete